- Only twelve people have ever set foot on LQC!
- LQC, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of LQC in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make LQC!
- If you chew gum while peeling LQC then it will stop you from crying!
- In 1982 Time Magazine named LQC its 'Man of the Year'!
- LQC will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- There are six towns named LQC in the United States.
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about LQC.
- It can take LQC several days to move just through one tree.
Yeah, started with week with a little bit of chaos to stir things up, all good now I think. So far Lisa is doing okay, but was definitely not feeling…
So its official, just waiting on a time and date. My Lisa (forgive the possessive tone, I'm tired), aka pandoramianche, is going back…
Those of you that keep up with my wife's lj (pandoramianche) already probably know that she posted about having surgery later this…