- Only twelve people have ever set foot on LQC!
- LQC, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of LQC in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make LQC!
- If you chew gum while peeling LQC then it will stop you from crying!
- In 1982 Time Magazine named LQC its 'Man of the Year'!
- LQC will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- There are six towns named LQC in the United States.
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about LQC.
- It can take LQC several days to move just through one tree.
So my month got off to a rough start and things are going to be tweaked at least until the end it seems. Went for a bike ride on Wednesday, the…
A friend is finishing a book and using IndieGoGo to publish it. http://www.howtostaysingleforever.com/ And someone made this place. Described as…
So I haven't posted in awhile, life has been active recently. Apparently there's this thing where as you get older you realize you have to do things…